A cheap surf rentals for beginners & intermediate surfers
Surfboard hire Faro Airport
Surfboard hire Faro Airport: Here, you can rent our surfboards near Faro airport, Portugal. We offer low-cost surfboards and bodyboards, which are perfect for beginner and advanced surfers. For example, our surfboards are simple but functional:
Bodyboard hire Faro Airport
Moreover, we rent standart size bodyboards:
- 42´ Bodyboard, which is good for surfer up to 85Kg and it works for all kinds of waves.
Additionally, the bodyboard includes fins, socks and leash. Please let us know your foot size during booking. This helps us organising the things.
Surfing in Portugal
Rent a surfboard at Faro Airport and start your surf trip
We provide easy and cheap surf trip solutions. Here, at www.oceancamper.com, we offer campervans, which are equipped with an outdoor shower and water deposit for your comfort. Moreover, a roof-top holder (incl. fixation belts) is included, which allows you to transport surfboards of any size.
Well-known beaches for surfing
In this part, we make sure you don´t miss a good swell! First, have a look at our surf & camp guide, which summarises the best beaches for surfing.
Surf Forecast: You can get an idea about the wave size and energy at the most relevant beaches in Portugal by consulting wave forecast websites. Firstly, www.surf-forecast.com prvides a visually and easy to understand overview about waves of all beaches. Secondy, Windy provides more detailed weather data, which may be interesting for advanced surfers!
1. Zavial: small beach located at the South coast, good waves when too stormy on the West Coast.
2. Mareta: located in Sagres, at the South Coast. Usually small waves for surf beginners.
3. Tonel : located in Sagres, often big waves all year round. Be careful with the rocks in the water.
4. Beliche: located in Sagres. This sheltered beach provides fast, clean waves, good for body-boarders.
6. Amado: located at the West Coast, known for good waves all year round. For advanced and beginner surfers.
7. Arrifana: located on the West Coast, sometimes crowded with surfers, but marvelous waves all year round.
8. Praia de Faro: has sometimes good waves from October to May. Sometimes windy. Snack bars distributed throughout the beach.
There are many other amazing beaches to surf, to take a bath and to relax. We will extent this beach-guide occasionally, so come back have a look later.